Dana Carvey’s Son Dex Dies Cause of Death Revealed: Accidental Drug Overdose at 32


The official cause of death for Dana Carvey’s son Dex has been announced. The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner’s Office revealed on Tuesday that Carvey died as a result of a fatal cocktail of fentanyl, ketamine, and cocaine, with the reason recorded as unintentional.

The article validates his parents’ first statement when Carvey died on November 15, 2023. “Last night, we had a horrific catastrophe. Our beautiful son, Dex, died after an unintentional drug overdose. Dana and Paula Carvey stated that he was 32 years old.

Dex Carvey’s fiancée contacted 911 on the evening of November 15, according to officials. He had allegedly locked himself in the bathroom and was unconscious when officers arrived. They tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate him.

Dex Carvey previewed his father’s 2016 Netflix special, Straight White Male.

His parents’ statement said, “Dex crammed a lot into those 32 years. He was tremendously brilliant at so many things — music, painting, filmmaking, comedy — and pursued them all with passion,” adding that he “loved his family, his friends, and his fiancée, Kaylee. Dex was a stunning person. His handcrafted birthday cards are a treasure. “We’ll miss him forever.”

They went on to say, “To anyone struggling with addiction or who loves someone struggling with addiction, you are in our hearts and prayers.”

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.