From Redmond Regional Medical Center:
“To protect our patients, visitors, and colleagues – effective Wednesday morning, August 18th the main entrance at Redmond will be temporarily closed. The Outpatient entrance will be open M-F: 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sat/Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Individuals seeking emergency care should use the Emergency Room entrance.
For the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff we continue to limit visitors at this time. There are exceptions for designated persons to accompany certain patients.
• One designated person may accompany ER patients. One designated person may accompany patients for outpatient procedures/testing and surgery.
• Patients admitted as inpatients will be limited to one designated visitor per day.
• Hospital staff will pre-screen everyone who enters (using standard pre-screening questions) and require everyone to wear masks.
• Caregivers with respiratory symptoms will be asked to refrain from accompanying patients.
• For individuals who are under observation or who test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), visitors will be asked to refrain from in-person visitation and instead utilize alternative methods of communication such as electronic devices.”