Flood Statement National Weather Service Peachtree City GA 315 AM EST Tue Feb 11 2020 …
The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia… Chattooga River near Summerville affecting Chattooga County
315 AM EST Tue Feb 11 2020 …Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening…
The Flood Warning continues for The Chattooga River near Summerville.
* From this morning until Wednesday evening.
* At 3 AM Tuesday the stage was 12.4 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast. * Flood stage is 14 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by this morning and continue to rise to near 15.8 feet by this evening. The river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow early afternoon.
* At 12 feet, bank-full conditions are reached along the river upstream and downstream from the gauge on U.S. Highway 27 or Rome Boulevard.